The current version of Mnemosyne is 2.2.1. For a list of what's new in each release, see the this page.
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
For Windows, it's recommended to uninstall the previous version before upgrading.
- Linux (tarball; follow the instructions in the README)
Many Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Arch Linux, etc.) provide Mnemosyne packages, although possibly still for the old 1.x versions.
- Mac OS X (10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, and 10.8 Mountain Lion)
Users of older versions of OS X should download the Linux version and follow the OS X-specific instructions in the README.
- Android (Mnemododo) (use in combination with the plugins Mnemogogo and Gogorender.
- For mobile review on other platforms, use the bundled mnemosyne-webserver application to review using your browser.
Download card sets
Download user-contributed card sets to aid you in your studies.
Download scripts and plugins
Download scripts and plugins to extend your Mnemosyne experience.
Older Versions of Mnemosyne
You can get older versions from Sourceforge (not recommended).