Cards for learning the countries of Africa.
* Most of the smaller island nations and territories are not included.
* Only one of the Sao Tome & Principe islands is highlighted due to
limitations in the svgtoquiz script.
A collection of 30 countries and islands in the Americas.
A collection of 67 countries, islands, and archipelagos. I've included virtually everything that might be considered a part of Asia or the Middle East, and went so far as to toss in Australia (since hey, it's just one item anyway).
Some less-obvious features:
- Japan is split up into its four major islands
- Arctic islands and archipelagos are included
A collection of every province, plus many major islands, of Canada. I've included a lot of stuff here, so feel free to delete anything you don't wish to memorize!
These maps only consider Metropolitan France and Corsica, i.e. they do not include Guyane, Guadeloupe, Martinique, or Réunion.
Names are in French. Some of the French regions have different names in English:
Basse-Normandie (Lower Normandy)
Haute-Normandie (Upper Normandy)
NB: Names are in Dutch. Some of the provinces have different names in English:
Noord-Holland is North Holland
Zuid-Holland is South Holland
Noord-Brabant is North Brabant
Zeeland is Zealand
The states (Länder) of Germany. Names are in German with English names in brackets.
Japanese prefectures (47), names in kanji, hiragana and English.
These are cards of all Chinese provinces and autonomous regions and their capitals, and Taiwan which is also claimed as a province by the PRC.
- names in Chinese characters (both traditional and simplified)
The following categories are available:
- Chinese Regions (map to name)
- Chinese Regions (name to map)
- Chinese Region Capitals (by region)
- Chinese Region Capitals (by capital)
This set of cards contains maps of most of the countries in Europe.